The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that former WCW and current Impact star Konnan is suffering from complications following hip replacement surgery.
Developing an infection following the procedure, it’s now likely that the former WCW United States and Television Champion will be required to undergo a second surgery as well as undertake a course of antibiotics for nine grueling weeks.
The legend returned to Impact Wrestling in 2017 as the mastermind behind the Latin American Xchange, guiding them to the Impact Wrestling World Tag Team Championships.
We wish Konnan well in his recovery.
- Update On Jey Uso’s WWE Status Following Raw Switch
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Former World Champion Confirms He’ll Be A Free Agent On September 30
- Incredible IYO SKY Vs. Asuka WWE SmackDown Viewership Figure Revealed
- Top WWE Star Dealing With ‘Really Bad’ Shoulder Injury
- AEW Star Says He ‘Just Walked Away’ From Faction
- John Cena Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Update On WWE Faction Splitting
- Latest On WWE International Expansion
- Top AEW Star Recalls Insane Vince McMahon Script Change During A Live TV Taping