Konosuke Takeshita is leaving America following a successful excursion from Japan.
In April, Konosuke Takeshita returned to All Elite Wrestling for an excursion from his native Japan where he is one of the top stars of DDT Pro.
Takeshita put on several standout matches against the likes of Hangman Page, Jon Moxley and Claudio Castagnoli during his time with AEW.
On the independent scene, the DDT Pro star also competed against Speedball Mike Bailey, Nick Wayne and Lee Moriarty, among others.
On August 12, Konosuke Takeshita took to social media to officially announce his departure from America as he returns to Japan.
Takeshita wrote the following:
Today I am leaving America. I have so many great memories of the last 4 months. Thank you all for being so nice to me. @AEW
Besides his stellar track record in wrestling, Takeshita also became a Cinnabon enthusiast, which led to the Twitter account for the franchise to state they will miss the Japanese phenomenon.
Takeshita will return to action for DDT Pro later this month.
Keep track of Konosuke Takeshita’s win-loss record in AEW (for televised matches) at this link.
— Konosuke Takeshita 竹下幸之介 (@Takesoup) August 12, 2022
— Cinnabon (@Cinnabon) August 12, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Raw Star Moved Back To NXT, Reforms Tag Team
- Update On Whether Jungle Boy Has Officially Undergone Name Change
- The Incredible Story Of Deaf WWE NXT Wrestler Myles Borne
- Thunder Rosa Comments On Saraya’s AEW Debut
- Darby Allin Gets Stitches Following AEW Rampage Grand Slam (Photo)
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- WWE Raw Star Explains What Triple H Tells WWE Stars Before They Go Out
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- WWE Hall Of Famer Recalls Batista Being Difficult To Work With