Kota Ibushi has revealed a top AEW star is his most desired opponent.
Since leaving NJPW following his contract expiring, Kota Ibushi has remained in the wrestling conversation with fans questioning where we will see the former IWGP World Heavyweight Champion next.
As previously reported, Ibushi has expressed his desire to appear at the upcoming AEW All In London event.
However, the former NJPW star has now revealed who his most desired opponent would be.
According to Dark Puroresu Flowsion, Ibushi has admitted on multiple occasions that he would like a singles rematch with Hangman Adam Page.
The two men previously faced each other at ROH Supercard of Honor 2018 when Page was a Ring of Honor roster member, while Ibushi was signed to New Japan Pro Wrestling.
“The Golden Star” has also expressed a desire to team with Hangman Page as well.
Multiple occasions Kota Ibushi has brought up to me that if he can’t team with Hangman Page. Then he would like a singles rematch against him. I’d say Hangman Page is #1 on Ibushi’s list as his most desired opponent. pic.twitter.com/xtZdp2nLnl
— Dark Puroresu Flowsion (@PuroresuFlow) April 9, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- SmackDown Star Says He Got Over Without WWE Shoving Him Down Fans’ Throats
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed