WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle has said he believes he’ll have to undergo neck fusion surgery at some point in the near future.
He won a gold medal with a broken freakin’ neck, but that coupled with his pro-wrestling career have led to him being in a lot of pain as of late.
Speaking on the creatively named Kurt Angle Show, he said:
“My neck is not that great. I have a lot of motor skill problems in my hands, my fingers because of my neck. Numbness down my arms, I have a lot of pain in my neck. I’ve been putting off fusion surgery for gosh, 15 years. I might not be able to put it off for much longer, I’m eventually going to have to have fusion. I’ve had the quick fix surgeries just so I could get back in the ring again and the last one I did I think was 2015. I’m eventually going to have to have fusion, I’ve just been putting it off.”
While the likelihood of getting back in the ring at this point seems unlikely, Angle did recently say that he’d consider a role as an announcer should he get any offers for that position.
Quote via Wrestling Inc
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?