WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle has finally answered the question that has been on every wrestling fan’s lips… does he still drink milk?
The Olympic gold medalist became synonymous with the white stuff during his initial WWE, when his clean-cut character would often espouse the virtues drinking milk in a parody of characters like Stone Cold Steve Austin and the Acolytes, whose “cool guy” personas often went hand in hand with copious amounts of alcohol,
Speaking during a recent interview with The A2theK Wrestling Show, Angle revealed or not he still enjoys a glass of Santa’s Favourite Tipple every once in a while:
“Well, with my new knee replacements, I have to keep my weight down.
“So it’s now skim. It was whole milk, went to 2%, and now, it’s skim.
“I love milk. I drink it every day, and it’s my favorite drink.”
Angle reminded the WWE Universe of his love of milk during an appearance on WWE Raw, when he teamed up with fellow Olympian Gable Steveson to get revenge on heel tag team Alpha Academy by spraying them (and most of the front row) with a hose that had been hooked up to a milk truck.
Transcription courtesy of Fightful.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Revealed: Will Vince McMahon Be At WrestleMania 39
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- AEW Star Legitimately Injured On Dynamite
- Confirmation Of Big Change For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major Name To Return To WWE When Company Is Sold?
- Shock Return & Heel Turn On AEW Dynamite
- Tony Khan To Retire Championship Belt Design
- Tony Khan Admits He Considered Major AEW Character Change