WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle has explained why he was among the several advertised names who missed this past Monday’s Raw ‘Legends Night’.
In a Facebook Q&A, Angle’s reason was a pretty simple one, as he stated:
“I had a prior engagement I was committed to. I couldn’t get out of it.”
Angle wasn’t the only one who didn’t make it despite being advertised. The others were Beth Phoenix, Candice Michelle, Carlito, Hillbilly Jim, Ivory, Jacqueline, and Michael ‘PS’ Hayes.
Of those, Carlito reportedly didn’t want to travel just for a short cameo, and Michelle has claimed she was falsely advertised and wasn’t even asked. Hayes was probably backstage but didn’t appear on-screen.
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Teases Alliance With Bobby Lashley After SmackDown
- Will Ospreay Next AEW Feud Revealed?
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release