WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle features in the episode two of Ronda Rousey’s new series on ESPN+ called ‘Rowdy’s Places’.
The series will see the former UFC Bantamweight Champion focus on different combat sports and their personalities. Episode 1 was devoted to the rise of mixed martial arts.
The second episode, titled ‘On The Mat’, features Kurt Angle, and was filmed in the Olympic Gold medallist’s hometown of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
A future episode will feature appearances from Paul Heyman and D-Von Dudley as Rousey dives into the history of ECW. A clip of Undertaker with Rousey was featured in the show’s opening sequence, suggesting that The Deadman will also make an appearance in the series.
Rousey recently gave birth to her first child, welcoming La’akea Makalapuaokalanipō Browne into the world.
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Brandi Rhodes Spotted Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- Scorpio Sky Reveals New TNT Championship Belt On AEW Rampage
- Scrapped Idea For Matt Hardy To Lead An NXT Faction
- Update On Vince McMahon’s Plans For Max Dupri On WWE Main Roster
- Kevin Owens Announced For Tonight’s SmackDown
- Veteran Announce Team To Reunite For Ric Flair’s Last Match
- NXT UK Star Charlie Dempsey Announced For PROGRESS Super Strong Style 16 Tournament