During Wednesday’s AEW Dynamite: Holiday Bash show, Kyle O’Reilly made his surprise debut, helping Adam Cole to defeat Orange Cassidy.
Following Cole, O’Reilly and Bobby Fish standing tall, it was officially announced that O’Reilly is All Elite.
O’Reilly has since taken to Twitter to comment on his AEW debut, thanking Tony Khan for the opportunity. Happy that the band is back together, the former NXT star wrote:
“Life is crazy and I’m very grateful that my professional wrestling abilities have taken me to a new frontier in which to explore my ass-kicking ways. Proud to be a part of @AEW and thanks to @TonyKhan for the opportunity.
“If you’re a fan of mine from elsewhere I hope you continue to support me. If you’re new to KOR prepare to see a man that pours his f’n soul into that ring every night and has an unquenchable thirst for cans of whoop ass.
“Also, reDRagon is back!!!”
O’Reilly let his WWE contract expire earlier this month, with his last appearance for the company taking place on the December 7 edition of NXT 2.0.
O’Reilly will make his in-ring debut for AEW during next week’s Dynamite: New Year’s Smash show, set to team with Cole and Fish to do battle with Orange Cassidy, Trent & Chuck Taylor.
Also, reDRagon is back!!!
— Kyle O'Reilly (@KORcombat) December 23, 2021
- WWE Women’s Star Slaps Braun Strowman (Video)
- AEW Files Trademark On Interesting New Term
- Major Championship Matches Official For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Wrestling World Unites For Heartwarming Tribute
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Sami Zayn Reveals How Far Back Bloodline Story Was Pitched
- Top WWE Star Details Getting Backstage Heat For ‘Nothing They Did’
- AEW Star Says They Had No Idea About Major AEW Moment
- Backstage Details On Scrapped Plans For WWE Star In-Ring Return
- ‘Bidding War’ For WWE Show Delaying Next Episode