It was reported several months ago that the WWE contract of Kyle O’Reilly was set to expire this month, with no official date previously given.
However, PWInsider is now reporting that Kyle O’Reilly will be finishing up with NXT this week, provided he does not come to terms on a new contract with the company.
O’Reilly is set to team up with his new best mate Von Wagner against Imperium on tonight’s (December 5) NXT War Games show, which could end up being his final match for the brand.
O’Reilly isn’t the only man who could be finishing up with NXT this week, as Johnny Gargano signed a one week extension to work tonight’s War Games show, with his contract to originally have expired on Friday. Tommaso Ciampa posted a thank you message to his former tag team partner on Instagram earlier today, thanking him ahead of potentially their final match together.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023