An episode of WWE NXT ended earlier this year with Kyle O’Reilly selling an attack from Adam Cole. Videos on Twitter emerged after the show, with fans speculating that Kyle was actually having a legitimate seizure.
Reports later suggested that Kyle O’Reilly was just selling the beatdown from Adam Cole very well, but that didn’t stop his sister from calling him as she was worried that he had a legitimate health issue at the end of the show.
Speaking with TV Insider, Kyle O’Reilly revealed that his sister saw the rumours that he had suffered a seizure after NXT went off the air, leading to her calling him in hysterics:
“My sister [was really worried]. That was the first thing she saw was this rumor on Twitter before I’d even had the chance to give her a call and let her know I was okay. She called me in hysterics freaking out. That made me sad because here is someone who is family who sees something on Twitter and was concerned.
Kyle went on to say that he doesn’t blame anyone on social media for worrying his sister, saying that the speculation “came from a caring and genuine place”:
“I knew [social media’s speculation] came from a caring and genuine place. They were concerned. I can’t fault anyone for that.”
This Sunday at NXT TakeOver: In Your House, Kyle O’Reilly will compete in a fatal five-way with Pete Dunne, Adam Cole, Johnny Gargano and NXT Champion Karrion Kross in what has all the makings of a Match of the Year contender.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- Potential Spoiler On Edge WrestleMania Plans?
- WWE Star Set To Compete In Miss Universe Canada
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Update On AEW Star Following Injury Scare
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?
- WWE Star Names Omos The Greatest Giant In WWE History