The highly anticipated match between Kylie Rae and Thunder Rosa has been delayed until August, Warrior Wrestling has announced.
The match was originally due to take place on June 5, but Fightful reported that the matched had been rescheduled as a result of Rosa’s ongoing NWA commitments.
Those looking forward to Rae’s return to the ring can still be excited though, as she will still be wrestling on the June 5 show, just not against Rosa. No new opponent has been announced.
Fightful reports that a “high-level” opponent is being sought by Warrior Wrestling as Rosa’s replacement.
Rae’s return to the ring was unexpected, as she had previously announced her retirement from in-ring competition in November 2020.
Kylie Rae’s career in recent years has been turbulent, but hopefully this is a sign that she’s ready to pick up her career where she left it.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Upcoming WWE & AEW Events To Air Head To Head?
- Big E Reunites With New Day For Training You Have To See [VIDEO]