It appears that Roderick Strong is not the only top NXT star backstage at tonight’s (January 21) SmackDown taping.
Per PWInsider, NXT star LA Knight is also backstage at tonight’s SmackDown show, and is currently set to wrestle at tonight’s taping.
LA Knight is a former Million Dollar Champion in NXT, beating Cameron Grimes in a Ladder match to capture the title bestowed upon him by Ted DiBiase.
He recently made his return on last week’s episode of NXT 2.0, and is locked in a feud with Grayson Waller.
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 18, 2022
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Ember Moon Seemingly Ruled Out As AEW Joker
- Update On Sasha Banks WWE Backstage Heat
- Johnny Elite Debuts On AEW Dynamite In Owen Cup
- Fans Excited As AJ Lee Potentially Teases In-Ring Return
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Chris Jericho & William Regal Set Up Huge Match For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?
- Serena Deeb Shoots Hard On WWE In Heated AEW Dynamite Promo