The mystery of Bray Wyatt and his Uncle Howdy have made their mark ahead of tonight’s (December 16) episode of SmackDown.
WWE’s Director of Long Term Creative Rob Fee took to Twitter to hype up a can’t miss episode of SmackDown this week.
Fee is someone who has worked very closely with Bray Wyatt, so fans believed that the tease had something to do with Wyatt’s ongoing story.
Well, the show has not even gone on air yet, and Uncle Howdy has left his mark.
WWE shared a video posted to the @_comewithme Tik Tok account, showing that LA Knight has been kidnapped by the mysterious masked man.
Wyatt has yet to wrestle a match since his WWE return back at Extreme Rules in October.
WWE is reportedly planning a ‘Pitch Black’ match at the Royal Rumble next month, which many fans believe to be for Wyatt and Knight.
So, this was just posted to _comewithme on TikTok… 😳 pic.twitter.com/O74V3Xlo6p
— WWE (@WWE) December 16, 2022
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Cody Rhodes Claims He Almost Got Into A Backstage Fight With Top WWE Star
- Final 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductee Revealed
- Update On WWE’s Confidence In Signing Jay White & Kota Ibushi
- Carmella WWE Absence Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Vince McMahon ‘Not That Involved’ In WWE Creative Says Nick Khan
- PHOTOS: First Look At WrestleMania 39 Stage
- Former WWE NXT Star Makes AEW Debut
- Pat McAfee WrestleMania 39 Status Revealed
- Top AEW Name Says AEW Needs CM Punk & Believes He Will Be Back
- Backstage Frustrations With Ronda Rousey Vs Liv Morgan Match Revealed