WWE star Lacey Evans has shown off her incredible physique just six weeks after giving birth.
In October, Evans and her husband welcomed their second daughter into the world. Evans has since taken to social media with a gym photo capturing her body transformation over the last month and a half:
6 weeks later…….
Not hungry…..starving. And I'm gonna eat. ⏳️ pic.twitter.com/FHtPPwIhZ2
— Lacey Evans ~ WWE Superstar. (@LaceyEvansWWE) December 5, 2021
Evans most recent match took place in February. Earlier this year, Evans and Ric Flair formed a partnership, however the storyline was scrapped following Evans’ pregnancy announcement, and Flair has since been released by the company.
There is currently no word on when Evans will return to WWE.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- Top WWE Women’s Division Star Responds To Asuka Title Win At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- Multiple Stars Left ‘Frustrated’ By Current WWE Merch
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: Mandy Rose Spotted On Boat With Several NXT Stars
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed