It appears that Lacey Evans was pulled from last night’s May 30 episode of WWE Raw, despite having been advertised for a match.
Evans was recently moved from the SmackDown roster to the Raw roster as a heel, and last week, it was announced that she was set to have her first match since the change on last night’s show.
However, she was nowhere to be seen and didn’t appear.
Many people thought Evans’ return would have tied in nicely with it being the Memorial Day show considering she was a Marine, but it wasn’t to be.
There’s no official word on why Lacey Evans missed the show, but she did tweet the following earlier in the day after she was the Grand Marshal for Sunday’s NASCAR race at Charlotte Motor Speedway:
What happens when you stay flexin?? GRAND MARSHAL duties got me laid up. @nascaronfox @wwe @cocacola @nascar it's all your fault!!!!! ?? pic.twitter.com/ZslTFaowcg
— Lacey Evans ~ WWE Superstar. (@LaceyEvansWWE) May 30, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss