There is a WWE star set to return on this Friday’s SmackDown after over a year away from the ring.
According to Mike Johnson of PWInsider, Lacey Evans is slated to return to WWE on Friday’s SmackDown taping in Milwaukee.
Evans has been out of in-ring action since February 2021 when she took time off in advance of the birth of her second daughter.
Lacey Evans last wrestled on the February 15, 2021 edition of Raw in the ThunderDome, teaming up with Peyton Royce against Charlotte Flair and Asuka.
A lot has changed since then with WWE back on the road, Peyton Royce now known as Cassie Lee in IMPACT Wrestling and Asuka currently out of action with injury.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Popular WWE Team To Potentially Reunite After WrestleMania
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury