Independent stand-out Lady Frost has received a contract offer from IMPACT Wrestling, as per Fightful Select (subscription required).
Frost made her debut for the promotion on the July 18 edition of IMPACT, losing to Deonna Purrazzo in an Knockouts Championship open challenge.
The star has wrestled for IMPACT several times since, with her most recent bout for the company airing on the October 14 show. The report noted that Frost has previously expressed interest in working in the IMPACT X-Division.
AEW fans might recognise Frost from her two AEW Dark appearances in late 2020. She also made an appearance on WWE Raw as an enhancement talent in 2018 in a bout against Asuka.
Frost worked a couple of tapings with NWA earlier this year, notably competing in the NWA Women’s Invitational Cup Gauntlet at EmPowerrr in August. As per Fightful, Frost received a contract offer from NWA months ago, however the two sides reportedly couldn’t come to terms on a deal.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Name Asks Liv Morgan Out On A Date
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- AEW Star Hints At In-Ring Retirement
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Mercedes Mone On WWE Exit: ‘Nobody Knows The Story’
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- What Happened At AEW House Rules March 18