Now I’m not wedding planner, but I’m pretty sure it generally takes more than two weeks to plan a wedding. Nevertheless, Lana and Bobby Lashley will be getting married on December 30.
The two got “engaged” this past week on Raw, just a week after Lana and ex-husband Rusev got divorced.
This is so weird to write knowing it’s all kayfabe.
You’re all cordially invited to attend our wedding Monday, December 30! No better way to close out the year than watching us say “I do”…@RusevBUL I’ll save you a seat!
Can’t wait for it to be officially official @LanaWWE #RAW https://t.co/FStEiJwqr1
— Bobby Lashley (@fightbobby) December 19, 2019
I hope I’m not the only person who feels genuinely uncomfortable while watching this storyline.
Taking bets for how soon into the ceremony Rusev will put Lana’s face into the wedding cake!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?