When you hear things like this, it really makes you wonder whether some people actually still believe that wrestling is completely real. WWE star Lana has said that she has been sent death threats regarding her current divorce storyline with Rusev and Bobby Lashley on Raw.
Speaking to ComicBook, Lana revealed that both WWE and the FBI were getting involved due to the amount of death threats she’s received on social media.
“I personally have received a lot of death threats. I’ve gotten calls from like WWE and the FBI, people actually threatening WWE. Having death threats on me and the FBI has had to call me and protect me. And I get death threats on my comments on Instagram, on Twitter. I mean, people are bullies. I mean today I opened my email account and I had this death threat on my email. But it was just like the names that people call are just, it’s just appalling. It’s absolutely appalling.
“You know, cyber-bullying is a big cause of suicide and I just wanna speak out on it, as like, that is really, really, really wrong. It’s completely wrong. People really need to think before they comment. Because all they’re doing is they’re hiding behind a screen and they’re just, they’re being mean. And you know, do people want to be responsible for people killing themselves? I’m going to continue to strongly speak out about it because I think that there’s a lot, a lot of people that are victims of cyber-bullying and it really affects their entire life and it’s wrong and it needs to stop”
I think I’m with everyone when I say that these idiots aren’t wrestling fans, and that this kind of behaviour is utterly abhorrent and should never be tolerated.
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?