CJ Perry (formerly Lana in WWE) has taken to social media to tease her next move, following her officially becoming a free agent.
On Instagram, Lana posted a photo of herself in a ring, wearing boxing gloves. Referencing her WWE non-compete clause expiring, Lana captioned the photo:
“90 days is over. …. You know what that means ????”
Here is the Instagram post:
View this post on Instagram
While Lana could be about to start boxing, it is more likely that Lana’s post was to remind fans that she’s able to step into a ring again.
Lana is set to be a featured guest at the Legends of the Ring fanfest on October 2. Former WWE stars Matt Hardy, Tyler Breeze and Fandango will also be at the event.
The former Raw star has also been announced for a rebooted series of ‘The Surreal Life’ reality show.
It has also been speculated that Lana will join her husband Miro in AEW, with some theorising that she will debut during the women’s Casino Battle Royale ahead of All Out on Sunday.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed
- First Participants For 2023 WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match Revealed
- Two NXT Stars Reportedly Backstage At May 29 WWE Raw
- NXT Stars Debut On WWE Raw
- Spoiler For WWE Star Returning From Injury On Raw?