AEW star Lance Archer has been out of action due to a concussion, as per Wrestling Inc.
The report noted that Archer is in Minneapolis, but isn’t expected to make an appearance at Full Gear tonight. He is reportedly there to rehab an injury on the road to a wrestling return.
Archer received a concussion during his AEW World Championship Eliminator tournament first-round match with Eddie Kingston, on the October 23 edition of Dynamite. A previous report stated that Archer suffered a ‘jammed neck’ as a result of a botched moonsault.
After the match Archer took to Twitter to thank everyone at AEW for taking care of him and protecting him, writing:
“Listen. We choose to do this and take our health n lives in our hands every night. I’ve done that move hundreds of times over my career. Just under rotated. Coulda been MUCH worse. Thank you to ALL at @AEW for taking AMAZING care of me and protecting me. I’ll BE BACK!”
- Shocking WWE Tag Team Split
- NXT Women’s Champion Roxanne Perez Announces Mystery Partner Is…
- Popular AEW Star Calls MJF ‘A Real Piece Of S**t’
- NXT Star References Recent Twitter Beef With Main Roster WWE Star On TV
- AEW Star Calls Tony Khan ‘The Best Boss I’ve Ever Worked For’
- WWE Raw Viewership & Demo Rating Decrease For February 6 Episode
- NXT Star Freaks Out After Interaction With Ava Raine
- NJPW & IMPACT Wrestling Announce Huge Crossover Show
- Big Return On WWE NXT
- Another Anoa’i Family Member Pitched For WWE Bloodline Faction