Laredo Kid has confirmed that he has signed a contract with IMPACT Wrestling in recent interviews, per Per the Wrestling Observer. The length of his new deal is currently unknown.
It is believed, but not confirmed, that Kid’s agreement will allow him to work for other promotions, prioritising IMPACT bookings, similar to other recent contracts offered by the company. During the latest set of IMPACT TV tapings, Kid wrestled in the X-Division.
Kid has already worked for IMPACT several times this year, notably competing on the pre-show of last month’s Hard To Kill pay-per-view. The luchador began regularly performing for the promotion again in August 2021, following his previous run in 2017-2019. Kid notably teamed with Garza Jr. (Angel Garza in WWE) during his previous stint with the promotion.
The former AAA star has wrestled several matches for AEW, most recently teaming with the Lucha Brothers to face off against Kenny Omega, Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson on Dynamite in March 2021.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’