Tonight at AEW All Out 2021 we will see CM Punk wrestle a match for the first time in over seven years, and as it’s his long-awaited return, most expect him to come away from his match with Darby Allin as the victor.
The betting odds reflect this, with Punk the heavy favourite to defeat Allin. But who is going to win the other matches? If you don’t want any possible spoilers for tonight’s show, stop reading now. Otherwise, please continue.
According to the latest odds, AEW Champion Kenny Omega and AEW Women’s Champion Britt Baker will both be walking out of All Out with their belts secured around their waists, as they are big favourites to beat Christian Cage and Kris Statlander respectively.
Miro will still be TNT Champion at the end of the night if the odds are to be believed, and the Young Bucks are favourites to defeat the Lucha Bros in their AEW Tag Team Championship cage match.
The odds have Paul Wight defeating QT Marshall, and Jon Moxley winning against Japanese legend Satoshi Kojima.
It looks like Chris Jericho’s career might not be over just yet, as he is the slight favourite to beat MJF tonight, and in the Women’s Casino Battle Royale, the mystery opponent is the current favourite, with Thunder Rosa the favourite of the names already announced.
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Latest White Rabbit Code Links To Mysterious Tik Tok Video
- Major Hint That ‘White Rabbit’ Could Be Malakai Black?
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- AEW Battle Of The Belts IV Air Date Revealed
- Update On AEW Rampage & WWE SmackDown Going Head To Head
- Further Evidence Of Bray Wyatt Extreme Rules Return?