Tonight at AEW All Out 2021 we will see CM Punk wrestle a match for the first time in over seven years, and as it’s his long-awaited return, most expect him to come away from his match with Darby Allin as the victor.
The betting odds reflect this, with Punk the heavy favourite to defeat Allin. But who is going to win the other matches? If you don’t want any possible spoilers for tonight’s show, stop reading now. Otherwise, please continue.
According to the latest odds, AEW Champion Kenny Omega and AEW Women’s Champion Britt Baker will both be walking out of All Out with their belts secured around their waists, as they are big favourites to beat Christian Cage and Kris Statlander respectively.
Miro will still be TNT Champion at the end of the night if the odds are to be believed, and the Young Bucks are favourites to defeat the Lucha Bros in their AEW Tag Team Championship cage match.
The odds have Paul Wight defeating QT Marshall, and Jon Moxley winning against Japanese legend Satoshi Kojima.
It looks like Chris Jericho’s career might not be over just yet, as he is the slight favourite to beat MJF tonight, and in the Women’s Casino Battle Royale, the mystery opponent is the current favourite, with Thunder Rosa the favourite of the names already announced.
- WWE In Talks With Potential Big Signing
- Seth Rollins Opens Up On Issues With CM Punk & Whether He’d Work With Him
- WWE Debuting New Show Update
- AEW Star Reacts To Claims He’s Been Fined For His Conduct
- Popular Star Discussed For WWE Main Roster Call-Up
- Randy Orton Tag Team Match Announced For WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Criticized Backstage Over ‘Shock’ AEW Firing
- Top WWE Star Considering ‘A Number Of Things’ Ahead Of Contract Expiring
- WWE ‘Very High’ On Rising Star’s Progress
- Update On Top WWE Star Expected For Imminent Return