Betting odds for Daniel Bryan’s first opponent as part of All Elite Wrestling (AEW) have been released by Bet Online.
As per these figures, CM Punk is the favorite to be Bryan’s first challenge in AEW. It has been heavily rumored that Punk will debut on Friday’s episode of AEW Rampage.
AEW World Champion Kenny Omega, and former TNT Champion Darby Allin are also leading candidates, according to Bet Online.
Here are the latest odds:
- CM Punk +175
- Kenny Omega +450
- Darby Allin +500
- Sting +500
- MJF +600
- Chris Jericho +700
- Sammy Guevara +700
- Orange Cassidy +800
- Cody Rhodes +900
- Jungle Boy +1000
- Lance Archer +1000
- Penta El Zero M +1000
- Eddie Kingston +1200
- PAC + 1200
It has been speculated that Bryan will debut for AEW September 22 during their Grand Slam episode of Dynamite in New York. The former WWE Champion reportedly signed with AEW as his new contract would allow him to work with NJPW in the future.
Acording to another report, Bryan “really” wants a match with former IWGP World Heavyweight Champion Will Ospreay.
Via Wrestling Inc.
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- AEW Stars’ Current Belief About MJF’s Status
- Huge Change Coming To AEW PPVs?
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW’s Anna Jay Officially Undergoes Name Change
- Ariya Daivari Working As Producer For AEW
- John Cena Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Revealed
- Triple H Splits Up WWE Tag Team
- Mandy Rose Calls Herself This NXT 2.0 Star’s ‘Mother’