The contract status of Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler in All Elite Wrestling is the latest wrestlig mystery.
FTR’s contracts with the company were previously believed to be expiring in April of this year, per Dax Harwood many times on Twitter and his podcast.
When FTR made their AEW return back at Revolution, it was reported by PWInsider that the duo were locked into ‘long term’ deals with AEW, but they had not signed new deals with the company.
The story then changed again, as Dax Harwood discussed the return on his podcast, noting that ‘nothing had changed’ regarding his status with the company, with April still the expiration date.
In a new update from Fightful Select (subscription required), FTR are still very much claiming privately that their AEW deals are set to expire soon, but Fightful has not confirmed that at all.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39