In a livestream this past weekend, Japanese star Maki Itoh discussed her current relationships with AEW and WWE.
During the livestream, Maki Itoh noted that she was the top merchandise seller on Pro Wrestling Tees at one point last week.
Itoh thought out loud about her position in the wrestling world, stating that she believes she could be a star. She then revealed that she hasn’t received any contract offers from WWE or AEW.
A clip of the livestream was shared on Twitter:
Maki Itoh confirmed neither AEW or WWE have offered her a deal.
— Sonny The Jobber (@SonnyTheJobber) July 4, 2021
Itoh wrestled for AEW earlier this year as part of the AEW Women’s World Championship Eliminator tournament. Her last match for the promotion was against Riho on the first episode of AEW Dark: Elevation in March.
AEW returns to touring on Wednesday with the Road Rager special. a top star has taken issue with the poster for Fyter Fest night one on July 14.
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed