In a livestream this past weekend, Japanese star Maki Itoh discussed her current relationships with AEW and WWE.
During the livestream, Maki Itoh noted that she was the top merchandise seller on Pro Wrestling Tees at one point last week.
Itoh thought out loud about her position in the wrestling world, stating that she believes she could be a star. She then revealed that she hasn’t received any contract offers from WWE or AEW.
A clip of the livestream was shared on Twitter:
Maki Itoh confirmed neither AEW or WWE have offered her a deal.
— Sonny The Jobber (@SonnyTheJobber) July 4, 2021
Itoh wrestled for AEW earlier this year as part of the AEW Women’s World Championship Eliminator tournament. Her last match for the promotion was against Riho on the first episode of AEW Dark: Elevation in March.
AEW returns to touring on Wednesday with the Road Rager special. a top star has taken issue with the poster for Fyter Fest night one on July 14.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material