It seemed for a couple of weeks that we had seen the last of the mass release announcements from WWE, but it appears that this isn’t the case.
Rachael Ellering, daughter of Paul Ellering who wrestled in NXT as Rachel Evers, posted the below video to confirm that she is no longer signed to WWE, and signalled that she is on the verge of returning to the ring after suffering a knee injury last year.
We know who we are, who we’ll always be and we have a choice: we can hide in the shadows or stand in the light pic.twitter.com/DKpF7rafka
— Rachael Ellering (@RachaelEversWWE) May 13, 2020
Ellering was trained by Lance Storm and was signed by WWE in 2019 after appearing in the Mae Young Classic and on a number of other occasions.
She has worked for both Shine and Impact, and is well-known across many independent promotions across the world.
If you’d like to support Rachel following her release, she has just released some new merch on prowrestlingtees, which you can check out below.
— Rachael Ellering (@RachaelEversWWE) May 14, 2020
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- Former WWE Star Paul London ‘Insulted’ By Offer From AEW
- CM Punk Mocks WWE With Their Own History After Changing MITB Location
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- WWE Changes Ludwig Kaiser’s Name For Second Time This Week
- WWE Locker Room Against Sasha Banks But Not Naomi After Walkout Controversy?
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- Queen Zelina Injured, Timeline For Return Revealed
- Jake Paul Hunting For A Former WWE Heavyweight For Next Pay-Per-View
- William Regal Shares Which AEW Stars He Wanted To Sign To NXT