A new report has provided an update on the NXT taping schedule following the post-NXT TakeOver 36 TV tapings.
It was previously noted that three episodes of NXT, including last week’s show, would be pre-recorded. PWInsider had noted that the plan was for WWE to resume live broadcasts from September 14.
PWInsider, now reports that this will indeed be the case, and WWE has live NXT episodes scheduled weekly going forward after September 14.
USA were seemingly unhappy with the pre-recorded shows, with a source previously telling Andrew Zarian “A taped show is not what we paid for”.
On Tuesday’s episode of NXT, Tommaso Ciampa will go one-on-one with Ridge Holland. Earlier today, it was announced that Ikemen Jiro has accepted Roderick Strong’s challenge for this week’s episode.
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Brandi Rhodes Spotted Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Idea For Matt Hardy To Lead An NXT Faction
- Kevin Owens Announced For Tonight’s SmackDown
- Update On Vince McMahon’s Plans For Max Dupri On WWE Main Roster
- WWE Clash At The Castle To Do Largest Non-WrestleMania Gate In Pro-Wrestling History