Some new details have come to light regarding the reason for former NXT Champion Keith Lee being off WWE TV for several weeks.
As per a report from Fightful Select, Lee’s absence is related to health issues and he has not been medically cleared.
It was said that Lee is actively trying to get cleared but following tests, he hasn’t been as of yet.
The report also noted that plans had been discussed for him to win the United States Championship at Elimination Chamber before he was pulled from the show.
John Morrison replaced Lee in the match and Riddle ended up winning instead. It had to be a three-way so Bobby Lashley didn’t take the fall to drop the title.
We hope Keith Lee can return to full health soon and we’re excited to see him back in the ring.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned