Some new details have come to light regarding the reason for former NXT Champion Keith Lee being off WWE TV for several weeks.
As per a report from Fightful Select, Lee’s absence is related to health issues and he has not been medically cleared.
It was said that Lee is actively trying to get cleared but following tests, he hasn’t been as of yet.
The report also noted that plans had been discussed for him to win the United States Championship at Elimination Chamber before he was pulled from the show.
John Morrison replaced Lee in the match and Riddle ended up winning instead. It had to be a three-way so Bobby Lashley didn’t take the fall to drop the title.
We hope Keith Lee can return to full health soon and we’re excited to see him back in the ring.
- WWE Star Wants Rubber Match Against Major Free Agent
- Jack Perry ‘Scapegoat’ Video Airs Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- WWE Star Earns Second Place At Jiu Jitsu World League Tournament
- WWE Star Set For Big Push Heading Into WrestleMania 40
- WWE Star Pulled From Elimination Chamber Card Reacts To Event
- Top WWE Star Pushing To Return From Injury Before WrestleMania 40
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Star’s Upcoming Return
- Absent WWE Star Makes Public Appearance Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- What Happened After Kazuchika Okada NJPW Farewell Match
- AEW Real-Life Father & Son Team Together For First Time Since Falling Out