There have been several updates and conflicting reports surrounding the venue chosen by WWE for SummerSlam 2021.
It has recently been reported that SummerSlam will most-likely emanate from the Allegiant Stadium. Recent speculation has theorised that WWE may reconsider the venue, given Manny Pacquiao vs Errol Spence Jr has now been confirmed for August 21 in Las Vegas.
As per Sports Business Daily, WWE still have six potential locations for The Biggest Party of the Summer. The Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California, NRG Stadium in Houston, MetLife Stadium in New Jersey, the Nissan Stadium in Nashville and the Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas are all reportedly being considered.
Fightful Select are reporting that these conflicting reports have all seemingly been true at one stage. It was stated that there has been lots of back-and -forth over the date and location of SummerSlam recently.
WWE reportedly planned to make some form of SummerSlam announcement before Memorial Day, March 31.
Andrew Zarian and WrestleVotes have also confirmed that there is uncertainty surrounding the date of the summer pay-per-view. Originally reporting that SummerSlam will take place on Saturday, August 21, the sources noted that this might change with the aforementioned boxing announcement.
A separate report indicated that John Cena could headline the show in a major main-event.
- Major WWE Star Seemingly Injured During Match
- Potential Spoiler For Huge WWE Star Appearing At NXT Deadline
- CM Punk WWE NXT Plans Confirmed
- TNA Wrestling Partners With WWE Parent Company Streaming Service
- WWE Star Released Causes Announce Team Change
- WWE Star Still On Active Roster Despite New Role
- WWE Star To Wrestle Match With Broken Hand
- Triple H Reacts To CM Punk WWE NXT Plans
- Big Clue AEW Star Is Preparing To Join WWE?
- Sneak Peek At CM Punk Spotted Inside New WWE Headquarters For First Time