Here is the latest update on the WWE statuses of Sasha Banks and Naomi, who haven’t appeared on WWE TV since walking out on the May 16 edition of WWE Raw.
During the stars’ absence, Banks and Naomi were suspended and stripped of the Women’s Tag Team Championship.
Several reports recently indicated that Banks has been released from her WWE contract.
Per PWInsider, both Banks and Naomi are still internally listed on the active WWE roster, with no change being made to their internal statuses since their walk-out.
While away from WWE, Banks has been spotted with a new look.
Naomi recently returned to social media, but hasn’t addressed her suspension. She briefly referenced her absence during a message to John Cena, which you can read about right here.
Naomi also reacted to Claudio Castagnoli’s (Cesaro) AEW debut, following his WWE departure in February.
More than 20 performers have finished up with WWE this year so far. Check out the full list of WWE departures in 2022 right here.
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- WWE Tag Team Returns On SmackDown
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- Hit Row’s Ashante ‘Thee’ Adonis With B-Fab Works SmackDown Dark Match After Top Dolla Released
- WWE Faction Teases Breaking Up On SmackDown
- Major New Match Made For AEW WrestleDream 2023