Another update has become available regarding the ongoing legal proceedings involving WWE star Sonya Deville dating back to last August.
As noted by Heel By Nature, Deville, real name Daria Berenato, and her accused stalker Phillip Thomas, appeared in virtual court yesterday.
The hearing resulted in Berenato’s temporary injunction against Thomas being extended again by Hillsborough County Judge Jessica G. Costello ahead of a new hearing on May 6.
This is the fourth time the order has been extended since charges were made against Thomas after allegedly breaking into Deville’s home in August.
Heel By Nature adds that the order is expected to remain in place until the case is resolved.
Amanda Saccomanno (Mandy Rose), who was with Sonya Deville at the time of the alleged incident, has a deposition hearing on February 3. Deville has one on February 13.
A number of police officers who responded to Deville’s initial 911 emergency call are slated to be deposed on February 18.
Thomas will return to court on February 25 for his criminal charges. He currently remains incarcerated in Hillsbrough County Jail.
The alleged incident took place early morning August 17, 2020, as Thomas is accused of entering Deville’s property and was said by authorities to have been found “carrying a knife, plastic zip ties, duct tape, mace and other items and told deputies he was planning to take the homeowner hostage.”
Tampa authorities have alleged that Thomas had planned to kidnap Deville for months. Deville has testified that he sent threatening messages via social media about herself, her ex-girlfriend, her mother, her father, her sisters, her niece, and Mandy Rose.
Thomas faces charges of Aggravated Stalking (third degree felony), Armed Burglary of a Dwelling (felony punishable by life), Armed Kidnapping for Ransom or Reward or Hostage (felony life), and Criminal Mischief less than $200 (second degree misdemeanour).
We will continue to provide any updates as they become available.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Asuka Teases Mystery Partner For Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament
- WWE To Sign AEW’s Konosuke Takeshita Soon?
- Corey Graves Puts WWE On Blast After Carmella Injury At House Show
- Scrapped Plans For Drew Gulak On August 5 SmackDown Revealed
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake