An update has emerged on Warrior Award recipient Titus O’Neil’s WWE status.
O’Neil last wrestled on the November 9, 2020 edition of WWE Raw, before transitioning into an ambassador role for the company.
The former Tag Team Champion previously noted that he hasn’t retired, and plans to return to the ring in the future.
O’Neil has now told Fightful (subscription required) that he doesn’t have any timetable for a return, and plans to dicsuss plans for a return with WWE when the time is right.
Fightful also noted that a WWE source has confirmed that O’Neil is not considered to be on WWE’s ‘active roster’.
O’Neil previously revealed that he has been out of action dealing with a knee injury. In March, the Warrior Award recipient confirmed that he had underwent surgery for his injury.
The star recently made an appearance on the July 18 edition of WWE Raw, speaking about WWE’s aim to bring people together.
Keep track of all WWE stars who are currently out due to injuries with our injury tracker at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Tony Khan Comments On Goldberg Free Agent Status
- NXT TV Debut On Tonight’s Show (March 21)
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- WWE Stars Show Off Gruesome Injuries After Hard Hitting Match
- Keith Lee Responds To Criticism Of Saying ‘Poor WALTER’ After GUNTHER Name Change
- Former NJPW Star Set For WWE Debut Next Week
- Tony Khan Continues To Praise Mercedes Moné Ahead Of Forbidden Door 2
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Nature Of Recent Procedure Amid WWE Absence