A new update on Ring of Honor contracts has revealed who is still with the company and who is out as well as contract details.
Per Fightful Select, there are former ROH talent currently working in IMPACT Wrestling without a contract.
A few rumoured stars were still under Ring of Honor deals when they came to IMPACT, including Matt Taven and Vincent. Both men didn’t comment to confirm the report though.
Many ROH deals had expired on December 31 when the company went on hiatus, but several stars did extend beyond that point.
The report confirms that EC3’s contract has expired despite him re-signing with the promotion in February 2021.
Ring of Honor PR Marc Kruskol has made a public statement confirming that he will finish up on April 10. Kruskol confirmed that he was let go by the new ROH regime.
The company’s lead commentator Ian Riccaboni and head booker Delirious still remain with Ring of Honor. However, it isn’t confirmed whether Delirious has a ROH or Sinclair contract.
We will have further updates on Ring of Honor and its future when they become available.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39