The latest update has now emerged on the news that Sasha Banks has potentially been released by WWE after it was reported Wednesday night.
It was first reported on Wednesday night by Raj Giri of Wrestling Inc that Banks had been released by WWE, and then Andrew Zarian of the Wrestling Observer followed up by reporting he hadn’t confirmed she’d been released, but did say that her lawyers were trying to get it done last week.
In the new Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Meltzer is also reporting that her lawyers are trying to get the release done, so it seems like there is truth to at least that part of the story.
There were reports that Banks had been released, but WWE did not confirm that was the case. Her attorneys are working on trying to get her released
We also apologize as we very briefly posted a supposed statement made by Banks on Instagram that turned out to be fake.
We’ll continue to keep you updated with clarification and further news as it emerges.
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw
- Report: Bray Wyatt ‘Likely Back’ In WWE Soon
- Finn Balor Says He Will Be In Cardiff For Clash At The Castle
- AJ Styles Wants The Young Bucks To Come To WWE
- Drew McIntyre Pulled From WWE Live Events Due To Injury
- Current ROH Star Not Signed To AEW Deal
- Anthony Henry Under An AEW Deal
- Bret Hart Reacts To Ric Flair’s Last Match
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned