Patrick Clark, formerly Velveteen Dream in WWE, now has a date set for his arraignment after being arrested in August for violating his probation.
As reported by PWInsider, Clark is scheduled to be arraigned on Monday, September 19 at 1:30pm ET in Seminole County, Florida.
The story on Clark is made up of several arrests as summarised and timelined below:
In November 2021, Clark was arrested for possession of cocaine, use or possession of drug paraphernalia, destroying/altering/concealing physical evidence, and having no lamps/illuminating devices in his vehicle.
On April 21, 2022, Clark was sentenced to a 12-month probation period for the November arrest.
On August 20, 2022 – which was four months into his 12-month probation sentence – Clark was arrested for trespassing on property after a warning, and first degree battery. TMZ revealed the police documents on this arrest alleged that Clark had bitten, punched and threatened to kill a gym employee at Club Orlando when the employee had asked him to leave.
On August 22, 2022, current WWE talent Tehuti Miles (Ashante ‘Thee’ Adonis of Hit Row) put up $1,200 in bond money to bail Clark out of jail.
On August 26, 2022, Clark was arrested again due to a warrant being triggered because the August 20 arrest took place during his probation period from the November arrest.
On August 30, 2022, Clark was transferred from Orange County Jail to the Seminole County Sherriff’s Department.
On September 13, 2022, payments were made related to the case and Clark was soon released from incarceration.
Clark is set to be arraigned at 1:30pm ET on September 19, 2022.
Separate from the arrests, Clark was recently publicly accused by fellow former WWE star EC3, real name Michael Hutter, of capturing video footage of fellow NXT talents at the time, without their consent, using the bathroom at a house party several years ago.
Clark has now responded to those accusations, as you can see at this link.
WWE management have been reported as saying that Clark will “never be back” with the company.
We’ll of course keep you updated on the story as more details emerge. All further updates can be found at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Matt Riddle Makes Cryptic Announcement After WWE Release
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours
- Top WWE Star Expected To Return On September 29 SmackDown?
- Shawn Michaels Addresses Potentially Working With CM Punk In NXT
- Shawn Michaels Comments On Potentially Having Jade Cargill In NXT
- NJPW, MLW & CMLL Form New Strategic Alliance
- AEW Star Denies Being Under Mask On Dynamite But Says He Knows Who Was
- Released WWE Star Hilariously Reacts To AEW Dynamite Closing Angle
- Another Reason Matt Riddle Had Heat With WWE Management Revealed