Earlier today, WWE’s latest ‘White Rabbit’ clue was discovered by fans. The link took us to a game in which the titular rabbit navigated a maze, dodging fire to get to a door.
When completed, the rabbit entered a door, which took us to a screen with the word ‘COAL’, and co-ordinates which matched that of the arena that next week’s episode of Raw will take place in, seemingly confirming that we are in this for the long haul.
Well, the latest hint took place on tonight’s SmackDown, with a QR Code appearing on the screen during Hit Row’s party segment. When scanned, it took us to the same game, but this time the word read ‘Patricide’.
Patricide is defined as the ‘killing of one’s father’, and it didn’t take WWE fans long to immediately connect this to Bray Wyatt, noting that Bray Wyatt once said in a promo in FCW that he did, in fact, kill his own father.
Guess we have to wait until Monday for our next clue.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Star Reacts To Real-Life Brother Winning Championship In WWE
- WWE’s Rhea Ripley Sends Emotional Message To Dominik Mysterio After Losing Championship
- Rumored New WWE Signing Vacates Championship
- WWE’s Dominik Mysterio Breaks Silence With Message To Judgment Day After Title Loss
- CM Punk Backstage News From WWE NXT Deadline
- Dolph Ziggler First Post-WWE Match Confirmed
- Video Footage Of WWE’s Cora Jade Breaking Character Meeting CM Punk Backstage At NXT Deadline
- AEW Star Calls Out Triple H Following Controversial WWE Affiliate Comment
- Top WWE Star Pulled From Shows After Legitimate Injury
- AEW Star’s First Match In Six Months Confirmed