At AEW All Out, former Impact Tag Team Champions Santana and Ortiz attacked The Young Bucks and The Lucha Brothers, seemingly confirming that they had chosen to sign with AEW over WWE.
Despite leaving Impact Wrestling last month, it has been reported that their former employers own the right to the name ‘LAX’, this means that the duo will have to think of a new team name to go by in AEW.
Many thought we’d have to wait until AEW debuts on TNT in early October to find out the new name for the talented duo.
However, the duo has now changed their handles on Twitter, possibly spoiling their new team name.
Santana also has changed his name on Twitter to ‘Proud-n-Powerful’. With both men having “PNP” in their handles, the name “Proud-n-Powerful” certainly seems like a plausible new name for the tag team.
The duo will still be able to keep their individual names of Santana and Ortiz.
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- Becky Lynch Shares Update On Shoulder Injury
- Rey Mysterio Still Has CM Punk’s Hair From 2010 Rivalry
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Final Set For G1 Climax 32 Tournament
- Another Debut Announced For Next Week’s NXT 2.0
- Becky Lynch On How Much Creative Freedom She Has With WWE Promos