Per the stipulation of their match at NXT In Your House, Legado Del Fantasma must now join Tony D’Angelo’s ‘family’.
Legado Del Fantasma, made up of Santos Escobar, Cruz Del Toro (formerly Raul Mendoza) and Joaquin Wilde with Elektra Lopez in their corner, lost to D’Angelo, Channing ‘Stacks’ Lorenzo and Troy ‘Two Dimes’ Donovan in the opening match on tonight’s show.
There were very justified ‘This is awesome’ chants after a big brawl, which was very quickly followed by the conclusion of the match, which saw both teams try to cheat, with Joaquin Wilde clocking Stacks with a crowbar and knocking him out, but Tony then used Legado’s own brass knucks to knock Wilde out, and Two Dimes pushed an out-cold Stacks onto Wilde and, with both men knocked out but Stacks on top, it was D’Angelo’s team who got the win.
Obviously we’ll have to see how this plays out in the coming weeks on NXT 2.0, because something tells me it won’t be as simple as Legado simply joining the group and taking direction from D’Angelo from now on.
You can follow along with our live coverage of the show at this link.
- Jack Perry ‘Scapegoat’ Video Airs Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- WWE Star Wants Rubber Match Against Major Free Agent
- WWE Star Set For Big Push Heading Into WrestleMania 40
- WWE Star Earns Second Place At Jiu Jitsu World League Tournament
- WWE Star Pulled From Elimination Chamber Card Reacts To Event
- Top WWE Star Pushing To Return From Injury Before WrestleMania 40
- Absent WWE Star Makes Public Appearance Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Star’s Upcoming Return
- What Happened After Kazuchika Okada NJPW Farewell Match
- AEW Real-Life Father & Son Team Together For First Time Since Falling Out