Per the stipulation of their match at NXT In Your House, Legado Del Fantasma must now join Tony D’Angelo’s ‘family’.
Legado Del Fantasma, made up of Santos Escobar, Cruz Del Toro (formerly Raul Mendoza) and Joaquin Wilde with Elektra Lopez in their corner, lost to D’Angelo, Channing ‘Stacks’ Lorenzo and Troy ‘Two Dimes’ Donovan in the opening match on tonight’s show.
There were very justified ‘This is awesome’ chants after a big brawl, which was very quickly followed by the conclusion of the match, which saw both teams try to cheat, with Joaquin Wilde clocking Stacks with a crowbar and knocking him out, but Tony then used Legado’s own brass knucks to knock Wilde out, and Two Dimes pushed an out-cold Stacks onto Wilde and, with both men knocked out but Stacks on top, it was D’Angelo’s team who got the win.
Obviously we’ll have to see how this plays out in the coming weeks on NXT 2.0, because something tells me it won’t be as simple as Legado simply joining the group and taking direction from D’Angelo from now on.
You can follow along with our live coverage of the show at this link.
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Latest White Rabbit Code Links To Mysterious Tik Tok Video
- Major Hint That ‘White Rabbit’ Could Be Malakai Black?
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- AEW Battle Of The Belts IV Air Date Revealed
- Update On AEW Rampage & WWE SmackDown Going Head To Head
- Further Evidence Of Bray Wyatt Extreme Rules Return?