On last night’s episode of NXT, Legado Del Fantasma appeared to recruit a new member into its ranks during the show’s main event.
The main event was Legado Del Fantasma’s Santos Escobar, Joaquin Wilde and Raul Mendoza taking on Hit Row’s Isaiah Scott, Ashante Adonis and Top Dolla in a six-man tag match, with B-Fab backing up Hit Row in their corner.
Towards the end of the match, B-Fab got involved and attacked Santos Escobar, which is when some backup for LDF came in the form of Elektra Lopez.
As well as evening the odds and dealing with B-Fab, Lopez also managed to distract Scott, allowing Escobar to pin the North American Champion to get the win.
With both teams now equal at four members each, could we be on the verge of seeing the first mixed/intergender WarGames match? Nothing has necessarily hinted at that, but the timing seems to add up.
Lopez has only had one match in NXT which was a loss to Franky Monet back in June, and it appears she’s joining the likes of Gigi Dolin and Jacy Jayne in becoming a more featured member of the women’s division going forward with a few having been called up to the main roster recently.
— WWE (@WWE) August 25, 2021
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned