On last night’s episode of NXT, Legado Del Fantasma appeared to recruit a new member into its ranks during the show’s main event.
The main event was Legado Del Fantasma’s Santos Escobar, Joaquin Wilde and Raul Mendoza taking on Hit Row’s Isaiah Scott, Ashante Adonis and Top Dolla in a six-man tag match, with B-Fab backing up Hit Row in their corner.
Towards the end of the match, B-Fab got involved and attacked Santos Escobar, which is when some backup for LDF came in the form of Elektra Lopez.
As well as evening the odds and dealing with B-Fab, Lopez also managed to distract Scott, allowing Escobar to pin the North American Champion to get the win.
With both teams now equal at four members each, could we be on the verge of seeing the first mixed/intergender WarGames match? Nothing has necessarily hinted at that, but the timing seems to add up.
Lopez has only had one match in NXT which was a loss to Franky Monet back in June, and it appears she’s joining the likes of Gigi Dolin and Jacy Jayne in becoming a more featured member of the women’s division going forward with a few having been called up to the main roster recently.
— WWE (@WWE) August 25, 2021
- Kenny Omega Hits Back At ‘Fans’ Sending Jade Cargill Hate Following WWE Switch
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Becky Lynch Shares Honest Thoughts On Jade Cargill
- Malakai Black Addresses Current Absence & Lack Of AEW Singles Matches
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed
- WWE Name Confirms In-Ring Retirement
- Tony Khan Provides Update On Wardlow’s AEW Future
- Powerhouse Hobbs & More AEW Stars React To Jade Cargill Joining WWE