Every year with WrestleMania, WWE brings in multiple former stars, legends and Hall of Famers for the biggest show of the year.
It was recently reported by PWInsider that two Hall of Famers set to be in Los Angeles next weekend are Jimmy Hart and Kane, and we now have a few more names to add to that list.
Per PWInsider Elite (subscription required), WWE is also set to bring in Torrie Wilson, ‘Hacksaw’ Jim Duggan, Sgt. Slaughter, Michelle McCool and The Undertaker for the event.
This likely won’t be all the legends the company brings in for the show, with the Hall of Fame set for the day before the show.
The Undertaker is set to host the next edition of his ‘1 deadMan Show’ in Los Angeles over WrestleMania week.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record