In an interview with WrestleTalk.com, AEW star Shawn Spears hinted at legitimate heat between members of the Pinnacle and the Inner Circle.
The two factions are set to collide this coming Wednesday in the first ever Blood & Guts match with Pinnacle having the advantage and Sammy Guevara starting the match for the Inner Circle.
“I don’t think I’m going to get in trouble. If they ask you to cut this, then go ahead and cut this, but sometimes in wrestling, you’re going to meet guys and work with guys that you just don’t get along with, no matter what you don’t see eye-to-eye. That’s something that’s just not going to change and it is what it is. Professionalism takes precedence, but sometimes guys just don’t like each other. I’m not going to name any names, I’m not going to say anything more other than there are guys in this match on May 5 that legitimately don’t like each other. You throw that into an already combustible element of Blood & Guts, in a match already tailor-made for violence so to speak, and anything can happen.”
If you use this quote or any portion of it please link to this page and embed the video interview
While this could just be a case of Spears trying to make people even more intrigued for the match, his suggestions certainly aren’t impossible given some of the people in both groups.
You can check out the full interview here:
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans