An AEW star has discussed her connection to Bad Bunny.
Before she became a “Baddie” in AEW, Leila Grey had been weaving into the world of music alongside several notable artists, including Bad Bunny and Drake.
On a recent episode of “Muscle Memory” with MuscleManMalcolm, Grey discussed her opportunity to work with award-winning recording artists. She said:
“So before I became a wrestler, I was actually working in entertainment, working as a model. I was living in Miami and that’s when I got the opportunity to be featured in Drake and Bad Bunny’s ‘MIA’ video.”
“I did it. It was a very, very, very long day, but it was such a cool experience, and getting to meet them because they are my favorite artists. So, getting to work with them and be in their video, aside from wrestling, that’s one of my top accomplishments.”
As she continued her story, Grey revealed some of the other names she’s worked with, such as Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Doja Cat, Swizz Beats and Rick Ross.
The card for next week’s edition of AEW Dynamite is as follows:
No Holds Barred – Julia Hart vs. Anna Jay
Open House Rules match for the AEW Trios Championship – House of Black (c) vs. Bandido & Best Friends
AEW International Championship – Orange Cassidy (c) vs. Daniel Garcia
Double Jeopardy Match – Claudio Castagnoli vs. Rey Fenix
Steel Cage Match – Kenny Omega vs. Jon Moxley
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?