The WWE Draft kicked off last week on SmackDown with several rather surprising brand switches, including the break-up of New Day. The Draft will be continuing tonight on Raw, so don’t be all that surprised to see more of the same.
A lot has been reported and speculated about which brand certain people are going to end up on, so we’ve decided to bring that all into once place and go through the brand switches that will likely be taking place on tonight’s show.
- Bray Wyatt to Raw – reported by WrestleVotes
- Randy Orton to stay on Raw – speculated so he can continue his feud with Drew McIntyre on Raw
- Sami Zayn to stay on SmackDown – speculated as US Champion Bobby Lashley was drafted to Raw on Friday.
- Braun Strowman to Raw – speculated by Dave Meltzer
- Robert Roode & Dolph Ziggler to SmackDown – speculated after appearing to start a feud with Street Profits
- Alexa Bliss to Raw – speculated as she’ll be able to continue her storyline with The Fien
- Street Profits to Raw – reported by Dave Meltzer
- RETRIBUTION to stay on Raw – speculated so they can continue their feud with The Hurt Business on Raw
- Lars Sullivan to SmackDown – speculated by Dave Meltzer
It’s important to highlight that WrestleTalk isn’t reporting that any of these picks will actually take place. We just culminated this list based on reports that have emerged or speculation on social media.
Speaking of tonight’s Raw, it has been reported that a former NXT star is returning to the company and could be making an appearance on tonight’s episode of Raw. You can read more about that by clicking here.