It was reported last week that Linda McMahon, the wife of Vince McMahon, would be resigning as the Head of Small Business Administration from President Donald Trump’s cabinet.
Now, Pro Wrestling Sheet is reporting that Linda was backstage at Raw on Monday night.
Linda McMahon became WWE’s president in 1993 and later their CEO in 1997, but she stepped down in 2009 to focus on her political career. It should be noted that Linda was likely backstage on the go-home episode of WWE’s flagship show as it was emanating from Washington, DC, where Linda would have worked during her time as a member of the President’s cabinet.
Thanks to Reddit user MrCanadaH, who posted the following image of Linda at the Raw show.
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- WWE NXT Spoilers For Tuesday March 28
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?
- Major WWE Star Considered Retirement At WrestleMania 39
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds