Lio Rush’s first post-AEW booking was officially announced earlier today (January 23) following him announcing his free agency last night.
Rush took to Twitter last night to reveal that his AEW contract had expired, and he would be a free agent come February 14.
Rush’s first post-AEW appearance is now set, as TERMINUS Wrestling announced on Twitter that Rush would be appearing on their February 24 show.
WELCOME • TO • TERMINUS pic.twitter.com/EuLvnKBvTv
— TERMINUS (@TERMINUSpro) January 23, 2022
Also recently announced for the upcoming Terminus show is Shane Strickland (the former Isaiah Swerve Scott in WWE), now going by the name ‘SW3RVE the Realest’.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence