AEW star Lio Rush posted on his Twitter today (January 22) that his AEW contract will expire on February 14, and he will become a free agent.
Rush issued a statement, which read:
On February 14th, 2022
My contract will expire with AEW and I will become a free agent.
For all booking inquires please email LioRushNow@gmail.com
It is worth noting that Rush was one of the AEW roster members who was outspoken about Tony Khan’s handling of the Big Swole situation over new year, with him having a discussion with Khan over it.
We wish Rush all the best in his future.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- Bryan Danielson Shares Warning For Retired Star Amid In-Ring Return Rumors
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal
- Major Athlete Set For Appearance At WWE SummerSlam?
- Top WWE Raw Star Advertised For June 2 SmackDown Show