Lita will compete in her first female singles match in 15 years at Elimination Chamber when she faces Becky Lynch for the Raw Women’s Title.
The WWE Hall of Famer returned in the 2022 Women’s Royal Rumble Match and has admitted that this Becky Lynch match came together last minute after the Rumble.
Speaking to Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated, Lita confirmed that there are currently no plans for her following Elimination Chamber.
Currently, I was just asked to do this match. I know everything can change in WWE at the drop of a hat. There is a lot of opportunity here, and just because there are no current plans doesn’t mean there won’t be. This is also allowing me to focus on the task at hand, which is to put on a killer match and not focus on anything else except Elimination Chamber.
Transcription via Fightful
The two opponents for the Raw Women’s Title at this Saturday’s event have been featured on a billboard in Riyadh to promote the show.
As previously mentioned, Lita revealed why she turned down an offer from AEW while making rounds to promote the Elimination Chamber 2022 event.
For more information on the show, click here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- SmackDown Star Says He Got Over Without WWE Shoving Him Down Fans’ Throats
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed