Alex Abrahantes seemingly burst onto the scene out of nowhere recently in All Elite Wrestling, most notably as a Spanish announcer and the on-screen translator for Penta El Zero Miedo.
However, Alex’s connections with the wrestling business actually go back further and deeper than a lot of people realise. Dave Meltzer noted in the most recent Wrestling Observer that Abrahantes was previously a member of the WWE creative team.
Abrahantes was on the creative team back in 2001, where he was writing for Raw, SmackDown, Sunday Night Heat and pay-per-view shows.
Alex Abrahantes currently manages Penta El Zero Miedo in AEW, as well as being a member of the Spanish announce team and a number of other hosting/interviewing duties.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Name Asks Liv Morgan Out On A Date
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- AEW Star Hints At In-Ring Retirement
- Mercedes Mone On WWE Exit: ‘Nobody Knows The Story’
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- What Happened At AEW House Rules March 18