WWE has announced that Liv Morgan and Carmella will go one-on-one on the October 8 edition of SmackDown, during the first round of the inaugural Queens Crown Tournament.
Morgan and Carmella have been feuding since June. During the Extreme Rules pre-show, Morgan defeated the former SmackDown Women’s Champion via pinfall.
The match was confirmed on WWE.com with WWE writing:
“The first-ever Queen’s Crown Tournament commences on SmackDown as Liv Morgan clashes with her adversary Carmella in a first-round matchup.
Last week, the self-professed “Most Beautiful Woman in All of WWE” unleashed a vicious pre-match attack on Liv after donning a protective facemask. What fireworks will result in the historical high-stakes contest? Don’t miss SmackDown, this Friday at 8/7 C on FOX!”
WWE also announced that, ahead of their three-way title match at Crown Jewel, Bianca Belair, Sasha Banks and SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch will meet for a contract signing.
During the WWE Draft (which takes effect from October 22), Lynch and Belair were transferred to Raw, while Banks will remain on the SmackDown roster.
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Raquel Rodriguez Finishing Move Gets New Name After Previous Name Deemed Too Vulgar
- Charlotte Flair Marries Andrade El Idolo
- Bryan Danielson & William Regal Arrive Early To AEW Tapings To Train With Younger Talent
- Fascinating Behind-The-Scenes Footage Of Jade Cargill Including Training With Bryan Danielson & More
- Shinsuke Nakamura Debuts New Tag Team With Riddle
- CM Punk Updates His List Of AEW Dream Matches
- New Documentary ‘Wrestling With Whiteness’ Premiering Today
- Paige VanZant Will Make AEW In-Ring Debut At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill On The Baddies Concept: ‘Where Are The Women Wrestling Fans?’